calculator for sale

Hey, i found out on ebay too...I was just a little late..LOL. I tryed getting with ebay about it, but im at work and dont feel like looking for that.

actually i should be getting all the props, since i found that out on Ebay :D lol.

oops, didnt mean that :cool: .

JP198780 said:
yup, i told him i thought he was supisious, n he told me 2 go f$#% off in a PM he sent me, soo i reported him 2 a Moderator, but they didnt do nothing, im glad someone else did ;).

Same here, he sent me a PM of f$^$ and he said it about 30 times in a row. Told a mod, but he said i cant do anything for him sayin fuck but he said if he says anything to me that it will be a diff story...So if someone says fuk to me they dont get ban,? but if someone says it to a mod they get a ban hmm were all human you know just cause yoou have MODERATOR on ur name doesnt mean anytin....

Dev0115 said:
Same here, he sent me a PM of f$^$ and he said it about 30 times in a row. Told a mod, but he said i cant do anything for him sayin fuck but he said if he says anything to me that it will be a diff story...So if someone says fuk to me they dont get ban,? but if someone says it to a mod they get a ban hmm were all human you know just cause yoou have MODERATOR on ur name doesnt mean anytin....
well said

Back
Top Bottom