FS: 15gb apple ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.
no my bro has two accounts buddy dont have a fit he put a bid up to 50 any more he will be happy with he didn't want it to be sold for less than $50 he bought it a year and a half ago for $350 I don't think $50 is too much to ask for.

The fact that your bidding on your own item is illegal and can result in a permenant suspension from eBay.

I think your going to have a problem selling this if you keep outbidding the offers people make.

EDIT: I just saw your post..

Still, that can probally be disputed.. you should've probally set the minimum bid to $50 to begin with then.. but okay.

I am not bidding on my own items notice the names of the accounts are different you people just assume that its mine so many people on this forum have been ruining my business and I am behond angry I am disgusted I don't think that anyone should be able to make a post on my threads if you dont want to buy so I am asking you to STOP!!! and no its absolutly not wrong I just think its obserd that there are people out there that would care so much they had to keep making posts about it just drop the topic and mind your own business.

STOP MAKING POSTS ABOUT MY EBAYING AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! I HAVE AND NEVER WILL DO SOMETHING WRONG TO ONE OF MY BUYERS BUT I AM EXTREMLY ANGRY THAT THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM MADE ME LOSE A SALE ON A COMPUTER BECAUSE THEY SAID I WAS A FRAUD I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING SO RIDICULOUS IN MY LIFE. I AM AN HONEST SALESMAN AND I WILL NEVER RIP ANYONE OFF PERIOD!!

Hey, i AM a potential buyer, and it is my business. I wanted the ipod, but i dont think its fair that "someone" is bidding on their own item. If you wanted no less than 50, then set a reserve.

And plus your forum username is the same as your ebay username. Thats why i assumed. Any one on here in the same position would have assumed the same thing.

yankeesfan22 said:
no my bro has two accounts buddy dont have a fit he put a bid up to 50 any more he will be happy with he didn't want it to be sold for less than $50 he bought it a year and a half ago for $350 I don't think $50 is too much to ask for.

Well if you used periods and commas where they should be then you can clearly see him and his brother are rigging the bidding.
yankeesfan22 you're out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom