MSN to charge

I also don't think its talking about Messenger, as Hotmail would still have remained free it says. It must be extras on the MSN site itself.

oh lol that's good. I think it would have been a bad move on their part if they ever charged for msn.

Didn't anyone see my post? it shows what they charge for and that you can still get a hotmail account for free. Doesn't say anything about messenger either.

You guy's do NOT get it! If they charge for MSN, then using gAIM or Trillian won't allow you to use msn through it! Although as I realize they will not do it but if they did you can't get by it like that.

No it doesn't! Check the date for one thing likes whats been mentioned. Plus, check chainmail that got shoved around which I got at one point. It wouldn't be fair for them to do that.
I wouldn't pay for a service thats meant to be free, anyway.

Its not for Messenger though I don't think, but if it was, it said the other companies could follow suit, haha

Yeah, their is a chain message going around about this. I dunno why, because the person that sent me that, has nothing to do with this site. But whatever..

Back
Top Bottom