7800GS or no?

I'm wanting to buy the 7800GS. Now, I've heard that it's buggy as hell, however, not sure if that's true or not. So, I need help on choosing which 7800GS to get, or not get at all.

ive heard nothing but good things about that card so wherever u heard it was buggy must be wrong, IMO the 7800gs is the best agp card out

if you have the money go for it, but i suggest you get a 6800gs or something until you make the switch to pci-e/// the 6800gs is nearly as ood but like 100 moneys less.

Well, if you still go with AGP isnt the x850xt better then the 7800gs? Maybe you should go with the x850xt then

x850xt is not better the 7800gs beat it in benchmarks and tests etc. in fact, it even beat the PE! and its cheaper. but i still suggest 6800gs until you get pci-e.

Honestly I prefer nVidia. Ati just makes me mad, have had some bad problems with them, although they are both cards that are fairly close, I do believe mr.monger is right and I would for the 7800GS...for someone who is stuck in the AGP era like me :(

Back
Top Bottom