A Guide Section..

Well, many new people here sometimes have to reformat so i was thinking this should also go in there. If i have time i would like to make my own version of that...I should make one by the time this whole idea is put to use.. Its a good guide though for first time reformaters.. Reformaters? is that even a word

http://www.resnet.uni.edu/docs/reformatxp.html

Definitly a reformat guide but damg I wish I had an Windows Xp Pro cd, I used to have the option to recover my computer back to factory contents But I cant do that any more Because I had to get a new hardrive :'(

Dev0115 said:
Will all guides be put on there, im thinkinh i can make a a guide on how to use partition magic like create a new partition with it using screen shots and stuff ? I dont knonw just an idea if you think its lame just say it lol

good Idea my friend

Dev0115 said:
Well, many new people here sometimes have to reformat so i was thinking this should also go in there. If i have time i would like to make my own version of that...I should make one by the time this whole idea is put to use.. Its a good guide though for first time reformaters.. Reformaters? is that even a word

http://www.resnet.uni.edu/docs/reformatxp.html

Hey dude...I've done that before, if you want the screenshots I can give them to you :).

Will take me a bit to crop them and all....and I have to do homework in between...I might have it ready in like an hour or so.

root said:
hmmm...
I think it's a great idea.
I also know that david has agreed to make people moderators of only small sections before, though that is not to say that this will happen again.

remember you can always moderate by proxy using the report post button.

Well, Id get in trouble for that. But.. What I could do, is just PM the mods. Id be giving out alot of PMs. I think that it would be more trouble then its worth, rather then just letting me sticky, rename stuff. I dont even have to have access to the staff lounge. I just wanna be able to take care of the threads in the section.

so is this guide section gonna happen or not? I'd like to see the site go through with it. It'll be a nice addition.

Back
Top Bottom