Your close female/male friend

Re: Youre Gril Friend

Heres my wife:

jewel29.jpg

She's beautiful man, and damn you know what? I think you've pretty much owned as all with everything in your life: the cars, the tv, did you post your house yet? lol What do you do for a living btw?

Distortion88 said:
She's beautiful man, and damn you know what? I think you've pretty much owned as all with everything in your life: the cars, the tv, did you post your house yet? lol What do you do for a living btw?

I'll have to go outside for that one man, lol. I havent taken a picture of the house yet. I have my own Business. I sell used Tractor/Skids Steers/Backhoes and etc.

rofl. yea i could post a pic of my gf...but i think i'll pass. if there is going 2 be a gallery on people it should be of ourselves not our gf/bf. speaking of that, it shouldn't have been called "youre gril friend" (check what u type) but show ur mate or somethin :D

Dev0115 said:
wow the Gallery is getting out of hand, Whats next "gallery: the camera that you take pics with"
thats hilarious!! well i think anyway.... :) korny is always good

Just trying to keep things alive. Doesnt look like its helping too much though.

well i guess it would help if i had a g/f so i could contribute too. Buuuuut i dont. lol

i really dont think my gf would appreciate me puttin a pic of her up on here...

Back
Top Bottom