Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: You're Car

hahaha you got issues with sound man just kidding :p thats overkill you can never hear music that high while cruising

Well rap mostly. But rock sounds really good too. Although, get a nice system, and it sounds good with anything.

Man sounds is what its all about in cars. My cousin has the 2004 maxima fully loaded with all bose speakers and let me tell you there is nothing like rolling the windows down putting it on blast and just speeding down the highway. You know how many plp turn their faces when we turn it up lol...When i get my car ima make sure i have like the best speakers

Haha i dont focus much at sound right now im focusing at cosmetics like lights spoiler rims second can be sound

Dont get my wrong. Ill all for looks. But, sound comes first with me. I mean, I want my car to look decent first, then system, then final touches on the car. Hell yeah!

well my truck does have a primium bose sound system ^_^ but i definatly think looks and performance come before music for me. Personally i can live without music. People call me crazy but it seems not alot of people can drive down the interstate or highway without the radio. *shrugs* i'm not a big fan if flashy aftermarket stuff eather. Maybe some rims if they're glazed not chrome, no huge spoilers or anything. I like my car looking like the origional with some boost of performance. a sleeper hehe. some chrome rims do look good don't get me wrong but most r just 2 flashy and alot of people don't keep them clean

Back
Top Bottom