A Guide Section..

It will be nice for once to see a suggestion actually be put into play..

Yeah. I was also thinking, that I could be the mod of the section. I would regulate the stickies in that section, along with titles. And id rewrite all the guides so they are more professional. And have more written. I think it is a good idea.

Although, im not promotiong myself to be a mod for the site. But, what I am suggesting, is for me to be in control of that little section. So i could regulate things in it. I wouldnt wanna be able to ban people, just lock threads, sticky threads, and edit titles.

You know what I mean right?

Yeah ill give u an A ok on that one. You thought of the idea and you should have control over it. Dont have a problem with that, hopefully they can make this happen soon.

Well, the guide section is.. Well how do I say.. A beter idea to get. I mean them giving me control over it is a bit far fetched. But really.. I mean I may not show it right now, but if they did, I would handle it with the utmost seriousness. Because I dont want this forum to go to hell.

Oh well, its nice to think. But im pretty sure that I wont have control over it. Im ready for the disappointment, lmao!

Will all guides be put on there, im thinkinh i can make a a guide on how to use partition magic like create a new partition with it using screen shots and stuff ? I dont knonw just an idea if you think its lame just say it lol

Yeah, but lets get this idea approved first.

Although, its a good idea

And oddly enough, i feel like I already posted that. Maybe I just thought about posting it. I dunno.. Lol

hmmm...
I think it's a great idea.
I also know that david has agreed to make people moderators of only small sections before, though that is not to say that this will happen again.

remember you can always moderate by proxy using the report post button.

Back
Top Bottom