The 5.2GHZ OC

i cant even over clock my computer because my bios are locked. btw has any one ever over clocked a laptop? lol just wondering

I don't think you can... because of the close proximty of components, cooling is limited, and heating is already an issue in some labtops... although some manufacturers do do it, but it results in an extremely hot labtop... temperature wise, you wise guys... :D

haha, this reminds me of a time my friend karthik told me he had 15 ghz and a terabyte of ram.... makes me laugh every time i think of it lol.

ownage said:
But you see, a 670 has a locked muliplier, so that 7.4Ghz is pure FSB. That is nuts.

It's probably an ES - Engineering Sample. They have fully unlocked multipliers, and go for a bomb on eBay!

cileskot said:
haha, this reminds me of a time my friend karthik told me he had 15 ghz and a terabyte of ram.... makes me laugh every time i think of it lol.
LMAO ah ha ha ha ha ha thats hilarious :D :D :p i would be like "oh yea well i've got double that bitch!!" see what he said, probably something like "well...well.. my dads got 4 terri's >.<" somethin like that. god some people r soo stupid. u don't lie 2 geeks about computers...thats plain stupid.

EDIT: pardon my french ;)

ya this kid thinks he knows about computer, so me and my friend (who do know about computer) told him we just got a new "intel tripple core 15ghz" lol and he said ya i have that too, but its on my oild computer. then we said we had a terabyte of ram and he said ya, i think i have that on my old computer. lol

Back
Top Bottom