What does you user name mean?

mine is my name as well, joepic....

joe is my first name, pic is shortened for my last name.

well my name is natalie, but my mates call me natalya when they want my attention, then it kinda just became natalya all the time, and now pretty much everyone calls me natalya... so ya

Mine is a old nickname i got back in high school, that recently resurfaced a few months ago.

My first name starts with K
and my last name has Po in it, it started out as K-Pot but got changed to K-Pow

recon because my four whealer is a "Honda Recon"
and 16 because my birthday is February 16

lol honestly about 3-4 years ago when i first starting playing Unreal Tournament 2003 i saw a program about Fatal1ty and i just took the idea from that and the user name has just stuck with me since then, I use it for all my accounts and my user name in games.

Hackslayer said:
I knew you played the guitar but I always wondered where you got 88 , O I thought you were just crabby alot. and if you can't figure my name you mo skool and less vido games

I know, i figured there was a lot of misconception about my personality. I am not crabby by any means, i just have this problem where i will pretty much say whatever's on my mind. Sometimes i can be a little cynical too. But yeah even if someone is arguing with me, im not sitting here swearing on my end. I actually enjoy a heated argument, makes things interesting.

And Natalya, how do you pronounce that? Is it na-TAL-ya or na-tal-YA? I can't figure that one out.

Back
Top Bottom