What site?

Well, I would imagine that the official artists' website would have videos to download?

I can say torrents. But, I need like alachol 120%. And doesnt that use like p2p? Ive never understood torrents..

And toby, if they did, they wouldnt be free..

Torrents are a different and safer form of p2p. The way they work is by having seeders, now a seeder is basiically a source where you can get the torrent file from. The higher the number of seeders, the faster the download will be. Once you have downloaded a file, and let it upload again you yourself become a seed for the next person.

And Alchohol 120% has norhing to do with p2p, not sure what you were getting at here. Another program that does pretty much the same as 120% and is free is Daemon Tools.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

A little, but real fast. Its only a safer form? Because, my ISP cant handle any p2p. It crashes if we use p2p. Trust me, I know first hand from limewire. So.. I guess I cant do this either..

you dont need alchohol videos dont come in image format only *cough* g4|\/|35 do :p and ots safer than P2P

Yeah, ive checked it out. I rarely come across a video I can download. Most of them are like.. Links you donwload to stream.

Heres a good site for music videos. It has a lot of the new ones.. has some ads about the worst thing on there. Every video featured on it has a html code so you can put it on your myspace or website.

www.slack-time.com

Back
Top Bottom