MSN to charge

that site is old, look at the date, it says feb 2001 so if they were going to charge it would have started a long time ago.

Distortion88 said:
hell i'll just use AIM or something then. The only time i ever sign into msn messenger is to gain access to hotmail and check my e-mail. I rarely ever chat with it.

That's about the same reason I use MSN. Just to check e-mail every once in awhile, and the occasional chat or two.

mikee286 said:
that site is old, look at the date, it says feb 2001 so if they were going to charge it would have started a long time ago.

Your right, this is an outdated piece of news... I personally don't think this topic has much use anymore now... in my personal opinion it should be closed.

Chris

this is no different to how Yahoo cahrge for premium accounts, to give you more space/imap / pop3 access or improved spam filtering...

I'll be sticking with my free account I think.

I only have an account to use messenger anyway.

This article sure is ancient...

oldarticle.jpg

It hasn't happened yet, I seriously doubt it ever will.

Yes it has happened, it's been that way for a long time now. You pay monthly or yearly for extra services, bigger inbox....etc.

hotmailss.jpg

UK31337 said:
This article sure is ancient...

oldarticle.jpg

It hasn't happened yet, I seriously doubt it ever will.

Bloody hell guys! Lmao, thats rather funny, but I dont think they will charge for it, too bad publicity, you can connect to msn on the build in chat on linux anyway, good find UK31337

Back
Top Bottom