I need help !

Re: ill be asking ?'s so dont get annoyed guys.

Benny4serious said:
well doesnt the motherboard come with surround sound? ? and doesnt the mother board come with a raid o in it.? i wont have to buy a pci chip will i? another thing is isnt there a 200 or more gb hd?

Well it comes with on board sound card, but you said you want the "best" so another 120 would get you a nice ass sound card. No if you want a raptor there is nothing biger then150 ..But you could set up raid 0 and then have 2x150 raptors in raid 0 and then have a 500 gb hard drive as storagr

for water cooling, i would get a custom setup. Seriously, it will provide you with the best performance. Ill give you a list of good water cooling components right here:

1. CPU Block: Swiftech Storm Rev.2
2. GPU Block: DangerDen Maze 4
3. Pump: DangerDen G5, or Swiftech MCP 655. They are the same pump.
4. Radiator: DangerDen BIX3 or BIX2 depending on space available.
5. Fans: 3 or 2 depending on radiator Sanyo Denkis or Deltas.
6. Tubing: 3/8" ID Tygon.
7. No resevor, use a T-line.
8. Steel wurm drive clamps.

That should sum it up. If you get that kind of setup, it will be soooo gooood. hahha.

go with a Lian-Li case a the custom water cooling setup. The Storm will outperform the Apogee no matter what swiftech says. And get Sanyo Denki fans or Delta fans. Yate-loons are also very quiet.

Hmmmmm ok
The case doesent come with a mobo thats why i putted on the list, the mobo i choose have 3 pci slots that should be fine and two PCI-E X16 so you can crossfire those X1900XTX's, well about the FX-60 we dont know yet of AMD its just that in a few months dont remember exactly AMD is gonna release a new socket AM2 its like a jump to DD2, for windows vista it was delayed big time so we dont know yet i was hoping it would go out soon but it was delayed, youll post when you get it done?? did you order all the parts?? well as for the HD get 2 on RAID althought that hard drive alone is super fast.

yo if u look at ihuser's hard drive he posted... 15000 rpms. look at the shit it can do... its the best so far.. that anyone has showed me... thanks for the help guys.... and no i havent bought anything yet.. im still working.. and im waiting for amd2 and vista to come out... but i dunno how good it will be u know.. cuz it wont really let me do what i want will it? if i wanted lets say 6 gigs.. for example.. would windows let me play a fuckin game with it? ect.. im always hearing different stories and i never know what to believe.. so now im doin a complete deep research for everything thats out to see whats the best.. and if amd 2 can support ddr2 than whats the best ddr2 guys... sorry for the ?s

Back
Top Bottom