Nvidia Geforce 6200 OCed (PCI)

PCI cannot game, if it was a 2GB PCI card, it could not game. Dont bother with PCI cards...they're too slow.

thought the FX5500 was the fastes PCI i guess not now its the 6200 hehe

Id call that slightly better then intigrated. Really, it wont play anything other then on low. And dont even think about playing new games.

That looks better then my car. Holy shit.. I have a PCI EX Ati x300se. Its only like a 40 dollar card, but still, yours looks better then mine, lol

Lol, well I dunno. I'm not trying to run games on high settings, low is fine for me as long as it doesnt skip. I'm just wondering how the 6200 stacks up. It's supposed to be at least 5x better than intergrated graphics according to Nvidia. If the Ati 9250 can handle Doom 3 and Half life 2 on low without stuttering, shouldnt this card do marvels compared to that?? Plus, what new games are you talking about anyway?..

He goes to my school, he has no agp or pci-e so thats like the only thing he can get. As for if he is actually getting it i have no clue, he has been looking into a pci card for a long time though. Guess he just wants to know how good it will actually be once he gets it. Anup just get a new mobo :)

I had the AGP version of the card. I dont know if there is a huge difference but it was o.k. I was able to play Half Life 2 on mostly medium settings. Battlefield 2 on Medium settings too.

Back
Top Bottom