Gallery: Your desktop

pcmxkeith said:
Everyone post a picture of your desktop :) .. if you need a ftp account to put a picture or more than one let me know i will hook ya up ;)

Heres mine..

Desk.jpg

Want to post a couple pictures but can't figue out how. I can get them out as email attachments okay. Any help will be appreciated. Bill

Save the image as a jpeg...Then upload it to imageshack.us...then copy the direct link it gives u, hit the little pictuee button and paste it in hit ok,and ur good too go

Bill, go to www.imageshack.us Click browse/upload (whichever it is) find your picture, and upload it. It will then give you a bunch of links, you want to copy the direct link. After that, come back here and paste that link. You need to use the img tags, so it would look like this:

www.thelinkthatimageshackgaveyou.jpg[/img*]

Just like that, but without the star

Dev0115 said:
Save the image as a jpeg...Then upload it to imageshack.us...then copy the direct link it gives u, hit the little pictuee button and paste it in hit ok,and ur good too go

Can't get it to work. The pictures I want to post are JPG, does that make a difference? Bill.

Ohh never mind im sorry, but jpeg is the smallest and 1024kb is the bigest size and most pics are biger then that, so its better to just have it as a jpeg in my opinion.

I want the bar at the bottom! Are you using windows blinds or the uxtheme patch.. Can you link me to where i can get it thanks

Back
Top Bottom