Gallery: Your house

MooseMan said:
myhouse.jpg

well here's my house, were right in a neighborhood but it's a quite one. in the perfect spot if u ask me because there is plunty of city life just a few minutes drive :) plus i like my house

Damn, thats a really nice house. Now you just need a nice Porshce in the drive way, and then your livin tha life!

Where I live, properties prices have increase liked a million times, lol. Right now, you can get a 1/3 acer parcile, for $995,000 dollars. We bought our properties at 135,000 with out the house, built a 700,000 dollar house, and now, our house and properies together is worth between 1.4-1.6 million. Insane huh?!

GOD DAMN!!! Lucky and smart parents (arrix that is ) MAn when you move your gonna be able to get a nice ass house if you go some where else. My house has went from around 200 ,000 too about 250 not much

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Where I live, properties prices have increase liked a million times, lol. Right now, you can get a 1/3 acer parcile, for $995,000 dollars. We bought our properties at 135,000 with out the house, built a 700,000 dollar house, and now, our house and properies together is worth between 1.4-1.6 million. Insane huh?!
yea ur rich...my house is probably 350 at the most

Hahaha, riiiiiiiight. First if I was rich, I would have a much better computer then a dell. And I woudlt be wasting my time with people like you! Just messin ;)

And, its not our fault the property just kinda rose. We didnt plan on it.

But, in all seriousness, im not rich.

700,000 dollar house, so ok u WERE rich, and ya about the porche in the driveway, we got a luxurious block of truck steel infront of the mini van, a chevy 2500 HD fully loaded with a dvd player in the back :D

Back
Top Bottom