9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Alright, I've been looking at things all afternoon doing some research of my own and looking for sites that give facts specifically for the pentagon crash. I find these sites more believable than that stupid video (which I watched it in it's entirety). The first link gives picture evidence, hard facts and links that support the claims that the thread starter is making.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1
http://anderson.ath.cx:8000/911/pen06.html
http://www.dcmilitary.com/army/stripe/6_48/national_news/12279-1.html
*note about the 3rd link, if there wasn't a plane that crashed at the pentagon where did the bodies come from??? And how were they identified as the exact people who were on flight 77??

That is the stuff I have been looking over for the past 4 hours or so.
Guys.....please read it and don't just look at it for 2 mins then post that it's BS.
Just for the record, I do not think that the 9/11 attacks were set up by the United States government, or that the government had anything to do with it. I believe they were purely terrorist attacks and an attempt to destroy our nation.

This is the last time I will be posting in this thread.....it's too disturbing to me to think that some people believe that something like this would be done on purpose by our own government.

Nik00117 said:
I don't understand your point Broke Field.
I explained the point, are you taking the p***?, I do hope not, if the construction of the twin towers was similar to the ESB, the loss of life would surely not have been as great, as, even with the difference in aircraft size/speed, it's just my opinion, seems logical to me, oh, & it's Brookfield, if you can't get your mind round it, don't use a name, Nikoo. :)

Theres some terrible things which go on this world...Ive looked at those websites and I still dont find that evidence convincing. Ive seen so many plane crashes, and the pentagon one is just very, very weird. If they wanted to prove that something did crash into pentagon they would have released some footage

The 5 frames released would have shown the aircraft...But it didnt.

Something strange went on there and we shall never find out either

How about we just close this thread??? People are getting really worked up....

OK, an update needed, I think, a final one perhaps, keep going, or close this thread? it's getting absolutely nowhere, it'll never be resolved, more's the pity.

No! Its to interesting to locked...I like to see opinions on this. No ones arguing, just debating

I believe there is way more evidence (if you'd like it, watch the video or look at pro-bush-did-it arguments) that the destruction of the World Trade Centers was done by a power that is the Bush Administration, or a power that the Bush Administration would benifit from, or is controlled by.

I am 99% sure that the pentagon thing was a missle. The government gives us 5 frames to tell, and no one sees a plane.

Well you do have to realize that those frames were taken in about maybe 1 second or less intervals. The plane was suppossedly flying at 500+ MP/h. So we can set up a scientific equation, to figure out if indeed a plane would have been visible in those frames
It had to cover a distance of what...50 yards? Depending on how much is shown in the frames. And then we have to set up the quation, which, I do not know how to set up.

What I'm sayign is we can prove wether or not it could have or could not have been visible in the frames. I just don't know hwo to set up the equation, but I knwo the factors involved...which are.

• The speed of the plane
  • The amount of distance the camera could see
  • How much time the camera recorded

Also, one thing I notice in the Pentagon explosion, is that you don't see any explosion going backwards, you don't see any part of the aircraft actually blowing backwards or outward. Interesting detail i noticed...

Back
Top Bottom