The view of where I live. (Thread for NeXuS)

Yeah, its awesome, although, really we dont get much snow anymore, all the snow seeems to go to the moutain. But hell who cares, great for snowboarding!

555. just 2 weeks ago it was 5000. we got our house built our house as well, but it's 17 years old.

heres a pic:

house1.jpg

thats a horrible picture, all the woods are in the way, but its too dark out or i would take one

Distortion88 said:
You should take up snowmobiling!

We haev a nice house, but were not rich!! Lol.. Yeah, snowmobiels are too costly for us, at least right now. Maybe in the future, but, I doubt it. Ar'nt finantials a bitch? Lol.. yes, yes they are.

joepic said:
555. just 2 weeks ago it was 5000. we got our house built our house as well, but it's 17 years old.

heres a pic:

house1.jpg

thats a horrible picture, all the woods are in the way, but its too dark out or i would take one

Dude, thats awesome. I love isolated places, thats just my kinda house! How do you like it?

it's alright, i guess theres not much for me to say about it. except that its pretty quiet. theres only like 5 houses on our road including ours...

Well, I used to live in a house like that. Much more secluded though. I loved it. Too bad we moved, oh well.

lol this thread is starting to turn post a picture of your house :D thats a nice house joe i like peacefull areas it would be nice to play paintball were joe or ArrizX lives :D

NeXuS said:
lol this thread is starting to turn post a picture of your house :D thats a nice house joe i like peacefull areas it would be nice to play paintball were joe or ArrizX lives :D

i was thinking the same thing lol. Woodsball is pretty fun.

Lol, we should make a Gallery: Your House

what do you say?

Or

Gallery: Your surroundings

Or something to that effect?

Back
Top Bottom