The view of where I live. (Thread for NeXuS)

Half Evil

Golden Master

Okay, there you go dude. I said I would, and here it is.

EDIT>

Sorry, second and third pic were the same. Changed.

Aside from the lake it's quite desolate. They need to plant some trees around there.

bloody hell. that's your house? wow you live in the middle of nowhere. how awesome! what a nice view of the mountains. well actually, my house is for sale, maybe i can get a picture up here of it... awesome

Lol, I know there is nothing. And no, thats not my house. I cant take a picuter of that now, but maybe later today.

haha oh, i was about to say thats a nice house. i practically live in the woods... on a dead end. it's quite peaceful lol. maybe i'll google earth it

Well, we actually do have a very nice house. My dad bulit it by himself, with the exception of a few friends. But really, he desigend it, and litterally built it all himself. So we saved alot of money, not getting a contractor, so, we could put that saved cash into the house. So we do have a nice, big house.

You have that good a view? And that good a camera? and you have that many posts on CF? Go outside! Go swim! :p

Wow its nice part were you live its much be nice at winter and summer and its not so desolate the pros are that its peacefull it would be nice to have a house there

Lol, 5.1 or something mega pixle gamera. I had to take 60% off the images. The camera takes 1.5mb pics.

Anyways.. I do lots of swimming, we also have a pool! Hahaha, but for real, the only reason we have that, is because of the fire danger. Dad put in the pool to save our house.

EDIT>

Hahahah 5,555 th post :D Cool

wow man hahaha funny pool to save your house must be fun at winter to all the snow when i went to Julian little north o San Diego to the snow i had a blast its so fun when it snows

Back
Top Bottom