Which case would you choose?

gaming_freak said:
i also like the second one for looks but looking at it it only has 1 80mm fan and 1 120mm fan which i dont think is enough, look around for a case that has 2 120mm fans and it will be much better for cooling

seriously, why is everyone here acting so weird about cooling?
I have exactly 3 fans in my whole computer, 1 is on the vid card, one is the cpu fan, and one is in the psu. Yet I have never ever had any problems with overheating and the temp inside my case is something like 30-35 C.

2 fans is all u need, one to the front (takes the air in) and one to the back (blows the air out) and then u should have a good airflow, of course it's better to get 120mm fans since they usually produce less noise (because they can spin slower and still move the same amount of air)

I prefere one in the fron pulling, one in the side pulling, and a big ass 120mm in the back pushing it out.

The second one in my opinion looks better, and has a better fan system.

yea ive heard the PSU's with the case are made with bad quality and the one i listed on another trhead its the same brand from the cases you are showing us so i go with the second one to

mammikoura said:
seriously, why is everyone here acting so weird about cooling?
I have exactly 3 fans in my whole computer, 1 is on the vid card, one is the cpu fan, and one is in the psu. Yet I have never ever had any problems with overheating and the temp inside my case is something like 30-35 C.

2 fans is all u need, one to the front (takes the air in) and one to the back (blows the air out) and then u should have a good airflow, of course it's better to get 120mm fans since they usually produce less noise (because they can spin slower and still move the same amount of air)

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Anyways, that case that ArrizX posted looked cool and had some nice features but I still kind of prefer this one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811208005

That other case seemed too flashy for me.

And I was thinking about getting a server tower case but those are kind of expensive.

So, right now, it's either between that XION or the 2nd coolermaster

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119077

And just to point out, this being my first build, the cooler master says it's toolless but the XION is not. Does this make installing the hard drives and optical drives much harder? If it doesn't I think I'd go with the XION.

Back
Top Bottom