This is bull

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Damn, where I live, the mexicans call each other niggas. Its kinda messed up..
Dang why mexicans on US make sucha bad impression of us :confused:

Here in California, there are a lot of racial riots breaking out. Especially at high schools, and certain college campus. Can't we all just...get along?

Yeah i dislike racists expecially the ones that hate mexicans yea and im going to college on California San Diego hope i dont get any trouble well im not like the ones on US so its gonna be a new enviroment to me

NeXuS said:
Dang what part do you live

Chelan Washington. This place is ghetto in the winter, but in the summer, its the biggest tourist destination in washinton.

our lake

And here.. give me about an hour to finish my homework, and ill take a picture of the view that I look at every day. Beatuful

But for now,
http://www.acoustics.washington.edu/~gauthier/Photography/PN/13_Stehekin/DSCF0064.JPG

that our lake, just give me a few and ill take some really good pics

and make a thread out of it

wow its pretty nice were you live man and its snows you said 56% dang you live at the north i didint think the population would be so high

"In the Bay, we don't play!"

Yea... People are crazy around here, espescially where I live, we have Crips, Bloods, Norteno's, Surreno's, you name it. They're all in my town and every town around it. They do the same types of things except they use guns.... :(

Back
Top Bottom