Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: You're Car

alvino said:
I can just imagine the following conversation...

99Nasha: You own a motocross bike?
ccasmoe00: Yeah, they're so fun...
99Nasha: I love you man...
ccasmoe00:...
99Nasha: We should be Motocross Butt Buddies!
ccasmoe00:...

Hahah, just kidding! Rofflecopter...man, I could seriously imagine some kind of conversation that involves you two and motocross bikes. :p

Hahahah nice!

NeXuS said:
So you hate your bros car lol?? :p

Lol no, just a Beamer would look funny as a tricked out rice-burner. Hahahaha love my brothers car though.

Here is another pic of it, if anyone... Uh wants to see..

And..

Yea i love your bros car is not a rice burner SI's are quite fast and the new Civic SI Coupe pulls out 190HP for a V4 engine without any turbo thats awesome and you bro has body kit right has he got some parts on the engine?? just wishing to get a 300zx giving my civic to my sis :p im getting one of these for college
300zxx.jpg

I think this has like.. 280 or something :confused:

I really have no idea. But I think thats what he said?!

well i think the stock HB Civic SI come with 180HP so he has some parts on the engine like turbo or something?

lol does he have some performance parts on the engine? and plus those things run with only the smell of gasoline(not literaly just they very very fuel efficient)

Lol, never heard that term before, but no. He has like a strut bar, or whatever their called, across the engine, to keep the body of the car tigher

They have close to 200HP, somewhere in the 194 range I think. No turbo. It is NA and that's what Honda wanted. They thought about making it FI, but want to be unique. Raw performance the normal way. High compression, premium gasoline is required.

Back
Top Bottom