F.E.A.R or not F.E.A.R

Flipper said:
Are you not a halo fan? If you want to talk about overrated games, let's go right ahead.

At least I know that Halo is overrated, and I'm willing to admit that.

I have Halo, sure its overrated. But its also fun, with the variety in levels. And the graphics looks great

Alvino...I admitted it in our AIM chat....I just said halo is much more overrated than F.E.A.R.....if you ask people what fear is compared to halo...which do you think more people will know of?

Well, for Xbox, everyone has heard of it. Although, its different for the computer. Its much less overrated, because, its played more on the xbox. And as for FEAR, everyone in the computer world knows of it.. So.. Really is the point of view.

I think its a great game. I only have the demo, but if i had the money, i'd buy it. It looks great, even on Medium settings, though you don't really need an excellent video card I don't think to get the most out of it.
I can run on max settings now, though I still keep smooth shadows off, as it doesn't seem to do much, and dramatically decreases the fps.

The physics and A.I are second to none and thats what I like about this game. The gameplay seems excellent too, but like I said, I only have the demo :p

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Well, for Xbox, everyone has heard of it. Although, its different for the computer. Its much less overrated, because, its played more on the xbox. And as for FEAR, everyone in the computer world knows of it.. So.. Really is the point of view.

That's because Halo gained it's popularity from the Xbox.

Ok, FEAR is an insane game. It's very fun. Espcially on multiplayer. It's very very fast paced and fun to play. Wether the graphics you play on are low or high, it's fun, and that's what matters. I'd say get the game. I enjoyed every bit of it. It's scary, it's fun, and it's somethign a lot of people like to rip off from LAN parties, so you'll definetly want to share it with people if you get it. :)

JustinMcG67 said:
Ok, FEAR is an insane game. It's very fun. Espcially on multiplayer. It's very very fast paced and fun to play. Wether the graphics you play on are low or high, it's fun, and that's what matters. I'd say get the game. I enjoyed every bit of it. It's scary, it's fun, and it's somethign a lot of people like to rip off from LAN parties, so you'll definetly want to share it with people if you get it. :)

Well, if he cant play at a high FPS, the game is no fun.

Back
Top Bottom