Summer Job

Well, I work at Dominos still (been over a year now).. and I make a decent amount there.. :p

As a seasonal job, I'm doing umpiring and getting about 2 or 3 games a week.. for a 2 hour game, making $25 / game.

Not a bad thing to look into..

You could be an umpire I'm sure.. look into it and you might make more money that way. Maybe not 1500 but possibly more than caddying, and less work.

yeah that could work, i'm on the jv baseball team, so i know my baseball...

well ok, if i were a caddy, I'd make 6.75 an hour. i'd probly work 6-12 hours a day. so i'll take the minimum for now at 6, and thats $40.50 a day. I'll probly work 5-6 days a week, so 5 x $40.50 is 202.50. I'll probly work two months at the least, so $202.50 x 8 weeks gives me $1620 + tips -tax....i don't know how much i'll have. does anyone know a rough estimate? I have $530 now, so 1620+530 =2150, and my parents might chip in like $300-400...wow, this is gonna be a sweet computer.

Not to burst your bubble at all man, but this is my advice since when I was 16 I did the same thing your doing now..

Your heading towards buying the most intensive PC you can with all of your money.. I wouldn't spend it ALL unless you know your never going to need that kind of money again.

I spent 1500 on my system, because at the time the parts were expensive. Now, less than a year later, I could put together that same system for 800-1000.

Now, I regret spending all of my money because now I'm 17 and I need a car soon.. Had I not spent all that money on a computer, I'd have a car now.

See, buy a nice system but think about that car and stuff to.. trust me, it comes up faster than you think.

All the same, good luck.

i earn £480 a month which is like $550 a month and i do ski instructing! 1 and a half days a week!

i am lucky to have an uncle who owns a pawnshop, so he lets me work there. i list thigns on ebay and then pack them up when they are ready to be shipped. i work from about 3 to 6 four times a week, making 6 dollars and hour. so thats 72 bucks a week, not bad for sitting on my ass for three hours on a computer, lol. pretty good for being just 14.

Back
Top Bottom