This is bull

Well, in Philly theyhave different meaning. Nigga is like homie. Nigger is like the actull term

Dev0115 said:
Well, in Philly theyhave different meaning. Nigga is like homie. Nigger is like the actull term

that is how it is where i live too, except black people still can say "nigger" around eachother. it is so stupid. they go "o you white people owned my great graddaddy." ok, that sucked for them, but i had no control over it, you have no control over, it is in the past. they act like white people still own black people here in america today. they say they dnt want segregation, but look at the ways they have segregated themselves; black entertainment telelvision, united negro college fund, naacp, and only letting other black say certain things, like nigga and nigger.

I've never understood why a black person would still want to be refered to as a nigger especially coming from their own race. It was a word created by white people so their using the word seems like they accept what whites once called them. It doesnt make any sense that white people can't call a black person a nigger then. Weird how times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom