Ntldr Missing!!

Reiyoku

In Runtime
hey guys I had to write this out again because this bloddy forum went to spazm grr.

Ok I was on my computer fine last night when I clicked of windows media player, It froze and I couldn't do anything. In then switched of my computer and then in the middle of loading beforre xp loads it come up, "NTLDR is missing, press Ctrl Alt and Delete" I've done so and still no change can somone tell me how to fix this or the reason why this has done this. Or will I have to re-format again. Thanks.

Repair your installation using your xp disc. Go on as you would to reformat, then on the existing windows, repair it.

Damnit, it turns out to be the worlds most stupid reason. I have two hardrives right, I took my master out and replaced with a old master of mine and the missing file still come up so I realised it was my slave hardrive, I then plugged my master back in and took out the slave and it booted up , so then I spaced my hardrives more away from each other because they was getting hot together, then plugged it back in and all booted up well, very bizzare. thanks for the helps guys

hehehe it's horrible isn't it lol I was stressing well bad then I find out it's something stupid hehehe

Back
Top Bottom