Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: You're Car

Haha, I don't think my parents would let me add stuff to it, but whatever. I just need a car to get from Point A to Point B. My parents got it for cheap too. Cost a little bit over $4,000 USD and the V6 engine sounds wonderful. Heck, the previous owner (it's second hand) replaced the stock muffler, so it purrs even LOUDER! :D

God, thats a really nice car. I wouldnt mind owning that. Although.. Its a German made car. Dont make it sound like a rice-burner.

Lol... Yeah, but seriously, get the system in it. I know the perfect system for a Beamer.

Bah, BMW's mod really nicely. They look so nice with aftermarket rims and body kits.

Anything looks better with Aftermarket rims. However the thing I like most about the BMS are their grills.

Dev0115 said:
Nice cars, if it were mine i would get some tints though..

I've been telling everyone that I'm going to do it but just haven't got around to it. It does need the windows tinted. I guess one thing that has been slowing me down is that I'm going to be pissed if someone doesn't do it right. That's my baby they're messing with now....................... :D

alvino said:
The RX-8 is awesome. :D I wish I owned one...is yours manual or automatic?

Yeah, the RX-8 can handle corners REALLY well, thanks to the Renesis Rotary being positioned towards the middle of the car, which gives it a good center of gravity. I also like the "freestyle" doors...it's so cool. :D

Mines a 6 Speed Manual. The Auto gearbox was horrible. Plus the Manual has more HP and a higher RPM Redline due to more ports on the engine. And how many cars can rev up to 9500 RPMS before you have to switch gears? NOT MANY. LOL

Cars are so expensive out here. I can only afford an hours driving lesson a week. It costs $34 a lesson :(

But heres my true love :)

DSC02881.jpg

Sweet so am I. I love my motocross bike man!

Here I am coming off a hill top:
KX250jump.jpg

I can just imagine the following conversation...

99Nasha: You own a motocross bike?
ccasmoe00: Yeah, they're so fun...
99Nasha: I love you man...
ccasmoe00:...
99Nasha: We should be Motocross Butt Buddies!
ccasmoe00:...

Hahah, just kidding! Rofflecopter...man, I could seriously imagine some kind of conversation that involves you two and motocross bikes. :p

ArrizX_MuziK said:
God, thats a really nice car. I wouldnt mind owning that. Although.. Its a German made car. Dont make it sound like a rice-burner.

Lol... Yeah, but seriously, get the system in it. I know the perfect system for a Beamer.
So you hate your bros car lol?? :p

Back
Top Bottom