I can't believe this.

Golden Master
I got blocked out of going back home because of this little bug. This is just bull.

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_084102644.html

I got stuck on the 101 trying to find a way to get back to Los Angeles, when I see protesters on the bridge on top of the 101, in downtown. I just don't know why they HAD to pick one of the busiest freeways in the 2nd largest city in the United States. There was NO way to get to LA. All the bridges and off ramps where closed. I was basically BARACADED from going back. I can't believe this. Completely bull. Imagine what this did to business.

Idiots. I hate how they complain that illegals should have this and that, when they shouldn't even be here in the first place. There was that whole thing a little while ago where Governor Schartznegger overturned that bill or something that alllowed illegals to obtain drivers licenses. He did the right thing. Sure, I'm all about human rights and all that, but they don't deserve to be here if they can't get here legally. All they end up doing is sucking up welfare and increasing our taxes.

I just don't understand. Why don't they come here like everyone else? Legally. Once they do that, I can't complain. But complaining how they don't have rights, this and that when they come here illegally is just complete bull. Out taxes are high as is. :(

it would take up to a year for them to get here legally many don't have that kind of time, you must live in L.A. or near it and it sounds like you had some where important to go that day america has had many protests you should be used to it by now.

alvino said:
Idiots. I hate how they complain that illegals should have this and that, when they shouldn't even be here in the first place. There was that whole thing a little while ago where Governor Schartznegger overturned that bill or something that alllowed illegals to obtain drivers licenses. He did the right thing. Sure, I'm all about human rights and all that, but they don't deserve to be here if they can't get here legally. All they end up doing is sucking up welfare and increasing our taxes.

THANK YOU. I'm really liberal but wow I have to agree with this it's completely true. All that "what would you do without all the mexicans (all the illegal ones) here in the U.S?" shit is stupid. You know what would happen? All of us LEGAL people would have more JOBS that payed MORE and we wouldn't have high TAXES, and we wouldn't have such INFLATION.

kkthx

HRHunteRHR said:
THANK YOU. I'm really liberal but wow I have to agree with this it's completely true. All that "what would you do without all the mexicans (all the illegal ones) here in the U.S?" shit is stupid. You know what would happen? All of us LEGAL people would have more JOBS that payed MORE and we wouldn't have high TAXES, and we wouldn't have such INFLATION.

kkthx
we can't just worry about are selves this america land of the free.

I just don't understand. Why don't they come here like everyone else? Legally. Once they do that, I can't complain. But complaining how they don't have rights, this and that when they come here illegally is just complete bull. Out taxes are high as is.

Because we only allow I believe 500,000 imgirants in each year legally. You try being one of those 500,000. Also a other thing is that I agree frankly build the wall, they'll comed in anyways. Also a other thing they shouldn't take from welfare or social care or w/e they are iillegal they are on their own. if they die because tehy straved and couldn't get it a job so be it.

We just had the same problem here today!! Like 50 people got suspended from our school. No joke. And there was this big ass protest at the chamber of commerice. So yeah.. it was interesting, lol!

Back
Top Bottom