Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: You're Car

I like the RX-8's too, I wouldn't mind to own one. I always hear a lot of people bad mouthing the fact that it has a rotary engine but considering what that engine puts out, the size of it, and the weight, hell i am impressed. I mean it's not the fastest car in its class but they are definitely admirable.

Rotary Engines have always had problems. From Flooding to Blown Seals(Due to the Last Generation RX7's Twin Turbo's). Mazda has fixed most of those Engine problems by moving the ports to the side of the engine.The new redesigned engine is called the Renesis Rotary. I'm yet to have 1 problem with the car(knock on wood). :D

No, the RX8 isn't the fastest in its class in a straight line. You add corners and braking into the equation in the story changes big time. I can find plenty of videos that would impress the hell out of most people. Do you really think an RX8 can keep up with an Porsche Carrera? Yes it can and I can prove it! The car brakes and corners almost the same as many supercars.

Here are some more pics I took with my digital camera:
BW9.jpg

C1.jpg

BW6.jpg

C27.jpg

Nice cars, if it were mine i would get some tints though..

ccasmoe00 said:
Rotary Engines have always had problems. From Flooding to Blown Seals(Due to the Last Generation RX7's Twin Turbo's). Mazda has fixed most of those Engine problems by moving the ports to the side of the engine.The new redesigned engine is called the Renesis Rotary. I'm yet to have 1 problem with the car(knock on wood). :D

No, the RX8 isn't the fastest in its class in a straight line. You add corners and braking into the equation in the story changes big time. I can find plenty of videos that would impress the hell out of most people. Do you really think an RX8 can keep up with an Porsche Carrera? Yes it can and I can prove it! The car brakes and corners almost the same as many supercars.

The RX-8 is awesome. :D I wish I owned one...is yours manual or automatic?

Yeah, the RX-8 can handle corners REALLY well, thanks to the Renesis Rotary being positioned towards the middle of the car, which gives it a good center of gravity. I also like the "freestyle" doors...it's so cool. :D

Yeah dude, Id tint those windows.

And, ill show you all my mothers car tomorrow.

Mercedez Benz 560SL. Red... I cant wait to see it myself now, lol. Its undercoveres in the grage for the winter. Now that thats over, ill take it out!

Isn't the Mercedes Benz 560SL the little two seat roadster? That one that looks kinda like a flat pancake from the back? What year is your car?

Lol yeah!! Thats it..

Anyways, its the biggest engine they made in the SL. Its a 1987, last year they made the 560 engine (5.6 liter)

Ahhh...yeah, that car is pretty snazzy. :D I tad too small for me though.

I'm getting the 1991 BMW 325i 4-Door Sedan. It looks like the one in this picture, but imagine it in Metallic Grey.

752579.jpg

Dude, that car would look sick with metaliz grey, dark black tint, and blue underglow. With a nice system in it. That would be a sexy little car!!

Anyways.. Yeah its nice. Not that small. I mean actually its roomy. And its even more roomy with the top off. Ill see what i can do for pictures tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom