Oh.my.god

JustinMcG67 said:
Won't any form of software run on hardware? Don't macs use the same hardware as PCs?

Nope. Apple Macs previously used IBM PowerPC processors, so all their programs and OS's were written for that architecture. Now that they've switched to Intel processors, all their programs and OS's have to be x86-64 (aka EM64T) compatible or written for that architecture.

what if i was to install MAC os X on my rig in my sig, you think id have a chance?
cause i'm dlin the x86 version as we speak.

so how did you get it? Did you buy it? did you download it? Sorry if this was allready asked and answered i think i want to try to get this if its free and then install it on ym external hdd

well...theres actually no way to buy it...so ya...cough**torrentspy**cough. um and kyleman999, you wouldnt have a chance because of your videocard and your other non-normal parts (example: soundcard, videocard, fans, MAYBE motherboard, and you processor)

john123 said:
well...theres actually no way to buy it...so ya...cough**torrentspy**cough. um and kyleman999, you wouldnt have a chance because of your videocard and your other non-normal parts (example: soundcard, videocard, fans, MAYBE motherboard, and you processor)

what about on a semi modified dell 8200 :) only modification is hd + 9200SE vid card?

Back
Top Bottom