I need help !

Yeah this would be a nice system, but i dont think he is going to buy any of it..lol unless he has money growing on a tree :)

i work and i dont pay for anything.. all i do is play v games.

so yea the money isnt really a prob.. i live with my parents. go to school.. id rather have a sick comp than have my own car.. so yea i am going to get it..
but i was wondering... the case comes with a mother board ect? and the mother board u showed me...i want one with alot of pci slots cuz i always add alot of other shit.. windows vista... what is that going to support?
ill send post cards of the comp when its done.. it will take a bit of time but u will c... in addition... i read about the fx 60 being the last cpu.. is it true.. whens it going to evolve and whats gonna be the new shit.... like i said ... i am going to build it... o and i want 2 harddrives working together for a even super fast read.. tell me whats up..

yea the water cooled sounds good... which is better actually and safer? i dont need water leaking onto anything...

No the case does not come with a motherboard ect, what you see in there is a watercooling kit. You dont really need mor pci slots, the only thing i can see you getting another one for is a sound card, or wirless card. Either then that dont really think you will need more. You want be adding any pci fan cards because you already have a water cooling kit. Windows Vista isnt coming out for a while so go ahead and built. It was rumored u needed 2gb's fo ram to run it good but who knows now.Right now the fx-60 is the best core hands down. But it will be outdated June 6th because they are coming out with AM2. And too have the best HD performance get 2..150gb raptors in raid 0...

Water cooling is actually preety safe, as long as you hook it up correctly

benny are you 4 serious??? lmao.... i would get a car. you're definitely going to regret not getting one...although that is one hot computer

ill be asking ?'s so dont get annoyed guys.

well doesnt the motherboard come with surround sound? ? and doesnt the mother board come with a raid o in it.? i wont have to buy a pci chip will i? another thing is isnt there a 200 or more gb hd?

socket 939

how does the socket 939 affect the comp? i read that they are coming out with something new...also ..how much better is the am2? than the fx...
guys when i say the best of the best .. ii mean the best of the best.....

Back
Top Bottom