Why WoW?

JustinMcG67 said:
I can't just "try it out", once you purchase a PC game you can't return it. Don't know why they won't let you do it at GameStop but oh well. I rathe rnot waste $50 on a "try it out".

Obviously your friends play it, correct? If so, have them let you try it out for a while

Meh, I never liked RPGs. I only got momentarily excited about Final Fantasy X because Riku wore some suggestive clothes. Other than that...meh.

You could probably just trade a working cd-key with someone for a Guild Wars account. A lot of people, including my friends bought into the hype, and then were dissapointed when they realized that it not an MMO, rather, a single-player game with online lobbies. At the moment, im letting one of my friends have access to my source account for his gw account. To be honest, I haven't played CS since winter break, and I havent played GW since early summer. And I don't feel like im missing out on anything. My advice: don't go play an MMO, even if it is free. I have free access to WOW, and I have discovered not only is it not worth a monthly fee, it isnt worth all the dedication. Like, half of the characters on the servers are at level 60, which makes it pointless to even reach level 60.

Yeah, MMOs can be tough for people that just start the game, especially if the game has been out for a while and everyone's unlocked things or gotten to level whatever.

i played WoW for about 6 months.. waste of time. fun while you get up to the first 20 levels but after that its just quest and grind. farming to up your profession takes an insane amount of time. ugh...thinking about all the money i wasted hurts. i like being the best and in that game it would take easily a few years. ugh..*shudders with memories*

Lol, Wow.. Well that sounds like me and Runescape. As much as I hate that game, and how much time it stole from me, I still wanna play it. Gay ass game :(

i like it but...yeh its to adictive. u no that 30% of the ppl that have played WoW have lost there jobs, either because:
1. They couldn't be bothered to go to work because they wanted to play WoW
2. They spent to much time at work playing WoW
3. They didn't do the work at home because they where playing WoW

Back
Top Bottom