Using a PC controller as a mouse

I haven't tested the program out but I will later today.

hehe, what I want for the emulator machine really is a proper controller with analog, etc. I'm using one that came free with Rayman 3 at the moment :|

So that I can have more buttons including X,Y,Z and the trigger buttons, but also extra buttons to use for the commands like Alt-F4 and right and left click.

Just a cheap one, nothing expensive.

ABOUT MY OLD PC:

Since I have a new graphics card, I put the 9800PRO 128mb into the 1.2GHZ comp downstairs that has a limit of 4x AGP.

it won't even run F.E.A.R at LOW settings without stutters and stops every few seconds, and takes apromimately 15 minutes to load the first level!!!

Somethings wrong there, hehe, so the video card has been killed by the slow processor and the slow AGP limit...oh dear.

Still runs 2d emulators alright though.

I used a program similar to that on my old computer when playing emulators...

I had the TV hooked up my comptuer, so i'd just sit there on my bed playing zelda... but when I didn't want to play I didn't want to get up, so I just installed a program that lets me move the mouse and such with the joystick, lol

Hehe, thanks for the program Joxley! :D It works a treat!

Its really good now.
The only problem is I can't get the snes emulator to run when clicking on snes files, because it shares a rom extension that mega drive games have sometimes, and the select program list doesn't allow the snes emulator to be ran on it, as it doesnt appear on the use list when you select Browse, and then select the snes emulator to run that extension. It just ignores it :(

Yet, clicking on Megadrive ROMS opens up the emulator and plays them straight away! Then using another button to exit the program to select another one.

So other than the snes problem, it works great.

The Playstation one does too, but haven't yet got the CD's set up for that yet. I have Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3 :p Best set of playstation games in the world, hehe.

Bad news :(

The computer with all the emulators, etc died today. I started it up from Hibernate mode, and poof :(

Said it couldnt find the boot up in some weird way I've never seen happen before, and no keyboard worked, even in the PS/2 port, so couldn't select anything...

I'll have to try a re-install of Windows :( I believe Alochol 120% did it, when I went to make more than 3 virtual drives. It said it had to restart to do something, and after turning it back on, it wouldn't. So thats my only guess :( Oh well...

I hope I can. What do I do? Place the Windows disc in and then press Repair if there is one?

I have everything on my portable drive, but its a damn shame the whole computer had to go, and means a whole setup again for it all.
Ah well, maybe the Snes emulator will work as it should this time round...

I tried to boot up ePSXe with Alcohol something images (Didn't seemt to want to output to ISO) images, and it wouldn't let me anyway. Just loaded up the emulator, and thats not what I want it do do. I want it so when you click the file, the emulator and the file boots up, letting you play without tinkering with anything.

Kage, I gotta ask a question. I downloaded Blade 64, and a few games. For the Nintendo 64 system. But the problem is, they like randomly shut off. And exit. Also, I get MAJOR artifacts.

And I cant find any good links. All the games for Blade 64, are dead links.. Damn. Anyways.. What are you using, and where do you get the games?

Back
Top Bottom