Cowon

I know, but Cowon's MP3 players have that kind of iffy UI. It's not solid like Creative's UI. The construction of their players and the design is very nice though. :D

I have had one.

A 20GB M3L (35 hour battery life). I loved it until a few months back, I dropped it in the bathroom (after loads of drops previously mind you) and the headphone socket fell in. Before that, the screen also stopped working since the remote wouldn't work anymore, but thye've fixed that by implementing the screens into the players.

I'm really impressed within IAUDIO players though.

The sound is impeccable, and the sound features in ym opinion with the Mac3bass, etc even beat Creative, since the signal to Noise ratio is about the same on both makes.
The sound features just make tracks sound amazing, trust me, with no distortion what so ever on higher volumes.

The next player I'm going to get after this Creative playre dies (probably in about 3-4 years) is another Iaudio player.

I just wish they'd have ID3 track workability, and not just a folder structure, though that does work quite well.

All in all, amazing players :) Go for one.

I've heard good points about that media player, and they keep adding new features all the time in firmware. it doesn't seem like a bad buy at all.

Back
Top Bottom