You have to see this song!

Hahah, I remember how a few years back Disturbed was suppoused to be leading the metal scene, but still, Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, and Megadeth still are fifteen years past their prime. Ironic?

I just hate nu-metal. I mean, at first Limp Bizkit and Korn were really good. But ever since like, the year 2000, the metal scene has been really dissapointing.

Chimaira, Arch Enemy, Opeth, DevilDriver, etc. Are REAL metal and they are not dissapointing.

Disturbed is like Hard Rock, not even metal... well, these days I don't consider them to be.

I have no opinion on the song, isn't this one that pinky introduced?, gone, but unfortunately not forgotten.

Disturbed is an awsome band. Sad thing is, there is little differrence from song to songs. I prefer my music varied.

i dunno, theres quite a bit of differnence between their albums... the sickness, believe and ten thousand fists are pretty different...

mudvayne have gotta be my fav band at the moment though, ive got all their albums, and their all great... dig is an awsome song...

Back
Top Bottom