Vista! DELAYED! WOO HOO

yea, i like linux 2 but i want a windows system. it's kinda like alot of people moving over from firefox to internet explorer. :) i wanted 2 put linux on my gateway but i've been 2 lazy 2 install the hardrives and change the processor in it :p

rusbo.uk said:
Windows is crap, i used them at first, and was forced to change, i loved it while i had it but it was just un stable and crap, now i have the mac im much better off, you lot just have to buy one and you will realise. i hated apple before, but its actuall a much better os.

Read my sig, I have one. Finder is useless, and when I find myself resorting to MacOS after a heavy spell in Windows Explorer, I find myself frustrated at the underpowered file system viewer (finder is windows explorer equivelent). When you said you 'used them at first......un stable (unstable not the word?) and crap' was that back in the Win3.1 days. Tell me please. Any NT based Windows are as stable as fort knox in my opinion. Shame my iBook actually crashes more than my Athlon 850 WinXP SP2 PC - Fact!

well connchri i'm glad ur gettin an intel next :p but i think macs r retarded...i was lookin at the mac shortcuts and some of em take 4 keys!! idk if windows has any shortcuts that long....eather way i definatly like windows much better than mac.

MooseMan said:
well connchri i'm glad ur gettin an intel next :p but i think macs r retarded...i was lookin at the mac shortcuts and some of em take 4 keys!! idk if windows has any shortcuts that long....eather way i definatly like windows much better than mac.

Yeah, the shortcuts are a bit too long as well. I just had a look myself, never realised because I never use them. Simple things such as creating a shortcut into a different directory to a file being currently displayed in an open directory is a single click task in Windows Explorer. Not so easy in Finder and is a task i routinely do as to keep things neat. Same goes for simple going 'up' in a directory. Yeah, you have your back and forward buttons, but what if you followed a shortcut and wanted to go up a level. These things frustrate me.

One thing I'll agree on though, at this is primaraly aimed at Apples laptops. The things are hardware wise perfectly designed. No usless parrallel ports, com ports, tonnes of connections you never use. They all have blue tooth integrated as well as WiFi. They're all sleek. So, as soon as the non pro Mac Books come out, I'll upgrade. Reason, so I can run a half decent OS to compliment the hardware - Windows Vista. (You can debate till your green in the face, but the Mac Books WILL run it nativlely. If not out of the box, a patch within a month! just like the MacBooks pros can run WinXP with the bootloader thats availible).

[EDIT

For those who want to know more about the bootloader for the current intel Macs, have a look here......

http://onmac.net/
]

~K-Pow~ said:
I'm 27 and my body feels about 50, just bruised some ribs on monday so i'm pretty beat up right now.

You mods are doing a good job keeping the forums inline. It can't be easy, why don't you make a few more of the regulars mods to help ya out.

People you know who will do the job.

P.S: there's no hint involved here either :p

Im 14. AT track practice I feel like 12, but on the weekends, I feel at least 60. HAhahaYeah.. It blows.

Back
Top Bottom