psp

yea definitly but try telling ds fans that "zomg two screens we win!" I allways say it dosent matter when the quality of those 2 screens together dosent equal the psp's but owell

yeah i have a psp, if they made a new model, like 07, with like a 30gb hdd for videos/homebrew/music, i would pay a lot for that, thats a good size screen, i hate the little screen on my ipod :(

i have one, and the games i have are gta and need for speed most wanted. gta is amazing... just kinda wish they would have made a whole new level, but it still is awesome. need for speed isnt everything i expected... i kinda wish it would have been more like it would be on ps2 or xbox, but o well. they both are great. battery seems to last a very long time, too. i left it in sleep mode for 2 days and it still had 34 percent battery left. but, like all things, it get kinda old. but, if i take a break from it for a few days or weeks, then i really get in the mood to play it again. overall it is great.

hey while we are talking about psp does anyone know if sony has plans on making an upgrade form the psp? like a psp 2 or something like they upgrade consoles. im sure they will sometime in the future, but does anyone know if sony has made any official plans for it?

Back
Top Bottom