Can I add another Hard Drive to my desktop?

i got the E510, you can only add one more drive.. oh and the e510 power supply is crap, overheats like hell...if you need a heater in your house, well, congrats you just bought one..

but honestly i love the e510 its quiet but the hard drive you bought, isnt it really loud? or is it just me

I've never had that problem with it overheating, and it isn't loud at all. Maybe you should contact Dell because I don't think it's supposed to make so much noise or overheat. I love it too, thanks for the 411 on adding the Hard Drive =xXFoRsAkEnXx=, that way I know to get it a substantial size since I won't be able to add another. You all rock, thanks for all the help!!! To Dev0115: you should try setting up an in-store pick-up for that hard drive, they can do a stock check for all of the CompUSAs in your area (although I'm sure you already thought of that).

To =xXFoRsAkEnXx=: Since you have the same computer... do you know if the motherboard will be able to handle 2GB of RAM?

hey yeah i agree with forsaken dell's cooling system sucks... i have a dimension (or what WAS) 4600 and there isn't even room for another freakin fan...

Back
Top Bottom