9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Look the towers would not of fallen the way they did if it was was the plane. THE METAL METALS at 3000 degrees. The fuel ONLY and rarely burns at around 2000 degresses. Where do you get the other 1,000 degresses from to make the sturctue weak enough to collaspe it.

did you guys watch the part that they spent about 10 seconds talking about? the part with the tarp and the crate and everything, that was most of what was left

so i dunno, im just throwing it out there

I have to say that was one of the most interesting videos ive ever watched...I still dont understand why this would be a self inflicted wound...

In 2000 Bush was elected president. Now I believe Bush got into office buy getting his brother who's the governor of FL to rig the voting system. Now Bush knew his opinion polls and didn't want to be a one term wonder like his father. So he needed to start a war. As crazy as it seems, a war would keep his job. People generally don't reelect presidents if
1. The economy is bad
2. No one likes them
Bush had all 2 of those so he relieased that to save his job title he'd need to create a war. Now of course the American people would never back such an issue over something SO SMALL as a simple I say he did this type deal. So he either did one of two things for 9/11. 1. Plan it and let it open. 2 Find out about it. But to me either way it sounds like an inside job. Rather a rouge element or something acting under his orders did it or not. I don't know, but I highly doubt any terriosity organization has done this.
To sum up my theory I believe lets say our government had a part in 9/11. I believe they had a part because they wanted to stay in control. So they either 1. let it open. Or planed it and let it happen.

sk8ngame said:
did you guys watch the part that they spent about 10 seconds talking about? the part with the tarp and the crate and everything, that was most of what was left

so i dunno, im just throwing it out there

If it was rimenants of the plane, they would have to have a HUGE car thing come and pick it up.

TRDCorolla said:
I'm still trying to figure out if the Moon landing is fake or not. Don't know what to believe anymore. Government can do anything. I think we beat this topic to death already.

Nah, the Moon Landing was real. John F. Kennedy really wanted that. Didn't he give some speech saying that we were going to bring a man on the Moon by the end of the decade and all that? Yeah, our government wasn't that corrupted back then.

alvino said:
Nah, the Moon Landing was real. John F. Kennedy really wanted that. Didn't he give some speech saying that we were going to bring a man on the Moon by the end of the decade and all that? Yeah, our government wasn't that corrupted back then.
Yes, & if you think about it some more, what about all the moon landings since?, none of these were made when Bush was President, so the same applies, I reckon that the people that think the first landing was faked, belong to the same bunch of kooks who say the same of the towers.

Well, you know that document, the "Stretegy for Better Defense" or whatever, well, I read it. This 'plan' is basically discripbing everythign that is going on today! Heck, a "Core Mission" is to have two similtaneous wars. People, they WANTED to go to war. That and they says that in order to have a revolutionary change a cataclysmic event would have to happen, much like a second pearl harbor. Did you know that they want to revamp the entire military? Make it into a super destructive and world wide killing force? It even goes on to say that Asia is the greatest threat to the United States.

Who the hell did we elect into office people!? We got psycho patchs ruling our country! They want power and blood. I know from that document that there's a lot of crap explained in it. I just feel bad for the peopel who don't know whats in it. They want to make us even more powerful and take over even more countries, "to ensure a better United States". This means more blood shed. Who did we elect...may God forgive us...

Please re-read my post; [140], I realise that a lot of members weren't even born when the Empire State Building incidents happened, to those, I suggest you enter "Empire State Building" on Google, I'm pretty sure there'll be several entries, among which should be one on the history of the building of it, including the 'plane incidents, and the method of construction, that alone should throw up some interesting points about percentages of concrete & girders, which were, I believe, of a much heavier nature than those used in the towers. remember, this building was built in the 30's, when present day building concepts weren't used. Then those who want the comparison with the towers, should do the same on Google.
I guess that only those members who in other posts went to great lengths to de-bunk the fake theories, [they know who they are] will do this further in-depth investigation.

JustinMcG67 said:
Well, you know that document, the "Stretegy for Better Defense" or whatever, well, I read it. This 'plan' is basically discripbing everythign that is going on today! Heck, a "Core Mission" is to have two similtaneous wars. People, they WANTED to go to war. That and they says that in order to have a revolutionary change a cataclysmic event would have to happen, much like a second pearl harbor. Did you know that they want to revamp the entire military? Make it into a super destructive and world wide killing force? It even goes on to say that Asia is the greatest threat to the United States.

Who the hell did we elect into office people!? We got psycho patchs ruling our country! They want power and blood. I know from that document that there's a lot of crap explained in it. I just feel bad for the peopel who don't know whats in it. They want to make us even more powerful and take over even more countries, "to ensure a better United States". This means more blood shed. Who did we elect...may God forgive us...

Did you change your oppinion or do you just not believe that it was faked?

Back
Top Bottom