ATI Connect3d X850 Pro 256MB GDDR3

fear1983

Beta member
i have recently bought this graphics card Connect3d X850 Pro 256MB GDDR3 DVI VIVO AGP but i dont know if i have the right power supply to run it , i dont want to fit then my comp blows ! can any one tell me wat i would need to be able to run ? i have a 250w power supply at the moment :rolleyes:

Sorry, you'll need at least a 350W psu. You might kill that 250W one. And, in turn, damage other components. You would need a 350W psu.

Remember...at least 350 pending on your other components...although if they ran on 250W fine then on 350W it should be fine.

well at the moment i am runing a nvidia geforce 6600 nx vtd256 and i dont have any problems with the psu but dont wanna take the chance on this new one.

Yeha, it's pretty good for the money. Although it's not the most powerful card out for agp, it's still pretty good, and can play almost all games at high settings...

that card is great, even considering it's AGP. but it requires at least 320 or 350, i dont remember, but if i were you, definitely upgrade before installing it. even with the 6600, you're probly not getting the most out of it with only 250 watts

Back
Top Bottom