Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: You're Car

what ever happened 2 posting pics of OUR cars and not dream cars? lol :p i would post mine if i had 1 :D i am gunna post my brothers cars soon tho

I finally post a pic of something thats actually owned. Yeah, thats mine! :)

SilverOnRoad.jpg

RX-8, legendary rotary power. I think it uses that motor. I can't believe you actually own that car. Man, it's nice but the insurance on that thing must cost a bundle.

I wish I can afford a $30,000-$40,000 vehicle right now. I would get this:

v_o_330xi.jpg

0643_09.jpg

6 speed sportronic transmission, AWD, racing suspension and steering, 255HP inine 6 cyl, etc. I still think it cost a bit much for that kind of HP.

The car I have right now is this:

TRDCorolla said:
RX-8, legendary rotary power. I think it uses that motor. I can't believe you actually own that car. Man, it's nice but the insurance on that thing must cost a bundle.

I wish I can afford a $30,000-$40,000 vehicle right now. I would get this:

6 speed sportronic transmission, AWD, racing suspension and steering, 255HP inine 6 cyl, etc. I still think it cost a bit much for that kind of HP.

The car I have right now is this:

Its not as bad as most think. My car has so many damn safety features its crazy. It has 8 Airbags through-out the car, then it has Stability Control and Traction Control. My insurance is actually less for this car then it was for my 2002 Millennia. I must say, the RX8 is probably the best car I've even owned. My wife has an 05 Acura TL with Navigation. Its pretty nice as well. LOL

well my dad/family owns a 05 chevy silverodo 2500HD...fully equipted...dvd player in the back >.> it's nice. but really it is a really nice truck, luxurious and all :)

Heres a pic of my car and my wifes car. What a nice coupe, wouldnt you say? :D

Shot14.jpg

Shot13.jpg

WOW! very nice cars! I don't live to far away, maby i could come and take a ride in one :p

Very Nice Cars Regarding the RX-8 does that thing use rotatory? some say the RX-7 beats the RX-8

Back
Top Bottom