Dell Buys Alienware!!!

well i don't think that much will change with alienware, i think it will help the buisness personally. nothing agenst dell, yea some of their systems arn't that great but i think alot of people are just flamming dell for being dell. their not going 2 put a big dell sticker on it, they are just going 2 financially boost alienware and help manage. i think it's a good move for alienware.

Nik00117 said:
I do too, but I don't like dell because their PCs are generally a pain.
u know i think it's usually because the people that buy dells don't know how 2 manage them. for the most part i think it's users not the computers. :) most people who own dells in general don't know how t maintain it.

No its not really the maintaining part that brothers me. I once had a guy come to me and ask me to see what was wrong with his dell. I said sure i'll look at it. I opened the case which was a chore in initself. I discovered a faulty PSU was the blame. So I looked it and you know what I relieased, it wasn't standard ATX and he said he had brought 2 years ago. This was about 9 months or so ago. So I tell him I can fix it but he'll have to get ahold of dell and get the PSU. He asked why and I went its not standard dell has to replace it. Needless to say he ended up thoughing his PC out and htis was before I really had the idea of my business so I advised him to go to ibuypower.com and buy his computer from there.

hmm, well yea there will always be faulty computers from every company. personally i like dells better than hp/compaq. but really i don't like the looks of eaither, but the performance of dell in my experence has been better than hp/compaq.

Nik00117 said:
No its not really the maintaining part that brothers me. I once had a guy come to me and ask me to see what was wrong with his dell. I said sure i'll look at it. I opened the case which was a chore in initself. I discovered a faulty PSU was the blame. So I looked it and you know what I relieased, it wasn't standard ATX and he said he had brought 2 years ago. This was about 9 months or so ago. So I tell him I can fix it but he'll have to get ahold of dell and get the PSU. He asked why and I went its not standard dell has to replace it. Needless to say he ended up thoughing his PC out and htis was before I really had the idea of my business so I advised him to go to ibuypower.com and buy his computer from there.

that was confusing to read

It's called punctuation people... anyways, man, I hope that dell will go non-propeitary...

Back
Top Bottom