SonicWALL

jordonwuff

Baseband Member
Alright my school has SonicWALL firewall thing and it won't let me get into certain sites (such as RuneScape) what should I do? It's not located in the Add/Remove section :(

If the school network admin set it up, there's no way you can get rid of it unless you have access to his keys and tamper with his server. Also, school computers tend to have DeepFreeze too so if you manage to bypass it on the local PC and force a reboot, SonicWall will come right back. Isn't there like an icon in the system tray or somewhere where you can disable it? I doubt it if the school set it up, unless the IT person is a complete dummy. Norton Firewall has that where you can right click on it and disable it, but then again, it's a consumer software.

yea id say your not playing RuneScape at school so open that math book and be a good student and study lol

:'( Haha... Well I was just wondering im a senior here and im in a retarded computer apps class where all we actually do is play games it seems like. Nothing else to do about every good website is blocked off.

First of all. Thats just depressing that you still play RS. I had a friend screw me majorly over on that game. And I just said screw this, and was done with it. It takes SOOO much of your time. I was like 80some 1200+ total level, dragon stuff, all that. Anyways.. Sonic wall. Our school has it too. I even tried a proxy. Their is no way to get passed it. Period. Unless.. Well no, that wouldnt work either. I was gonna say hook up to an open port, but, nope, the severs are secured with it, not certain ports or computer. So basicly your screwed. I hate that system. Damn them!

Back
Top Bottom