Is this laptop worth it?

That is very nice. It's exactly like the one I have, but mine is a Compaq. Exact same specs. You won't regret it. It will do everything you want it to do, including what you mentioned above. That is about the same price I paid for mine too.

if you onlly using it for internet browsing and word processing you don't need the DVD burner or even 512 MB of RAM. i lived in the dorms and a laptop isn't that much better of a choice than a desktop. i'm building a decent gaming computer for about that price now(actaully a little more but i want a 19" LCD and a surround sound system) basically if internet and word processing is seriously all then you can get by with a cheaper laptop, and if you want to play new games, and do everything else, you can build a desktop from scratch for that price that is entirely acceptable. otherwise, i'm using a laptop now (which i bought for college) which i paid exactly $1000 for and the one listed is better(except for the cpu, mine is a 2.8Ghz AMD). just wish i had thought more whne i was buying this thing. coulda gottan such a better computer for the price. hahaha laptops are the only time i can think of where someone will say that smaller is better. well.....that and cellphones.....
good luck.

Back
Top Bottom