Getting rid of some stuff

I better say this now. I accept money order for the shipping cost. I ship the next day after I have recieved the M.O. and will not cash it until you have recieved the items. Yes, you can go to the post office and see if it has been cashed if you wish. If fastvan doesn't respond by tomorrow, then ninja will get the items.

Sorry, my wife told me that if I get any more computer stuff before I get rid of some of the stuff I have, I'm gonna do without her goodies. ya know what I mean. Sorry, lol

Fastvan67 said:
Sorry, my wife told me that if I get any more computer stuff before I get rid of some of the stuff I have, I'm gonna do without her goodies. ya know what I mean. Sorry, lol
haha. pwn'd by ur wife! :D :D :D
jk. no hate. no hate. we all cool.

also, i'll be back online at around 2.00PM (west coast).
my aim is: kona80085

I'm sorry, but I don't have a paypal account anymore. I've had problems with that. >_< Yes, you got pwned by your wife.

If you ship in Canada, I'll take the mobo RAM and CPU if not given out yet. I'm rebuilding one of the free cases!

how much then, for these:
Floppy drive(with IDE cable)
Ethernet cable
Socket 370 Celeron CPU 466 MHZ (working and includes heatsink)
PC 133 128 MB RAM (working)
D815EEA Motherboard (working)
235 W PSU (working)

if its not too expensive, then ill take those. lemme kno tho.

badninja3 said:
how much then, for these:
Floppy drive(with IDE cable)
Ethernet cable
Socket 370 Celeron CPU 466 MHZ (working and includes heatsink)
PC 133 128 MB RAM (working)
D815EEA Motherboard (working)
235 W PSU (working)

if its not too expensive, then ill take those. lemme kno tho.

Wow.. I'm gonna need a bigger box or more boxes. I'm sure I can find one. Shipping will be somewhat high. You'll get all that and I'll throw in a copy of Hexen 2 for $35.00.

Back
Top Bottom