How do i raid this

=xXFoRsAkEnXx=

Baseband Member
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822148040

how do i raid this? and do i have to have a pci card to raid it? if i do i'm screwed..

oh one more thing at like 11:00pm last night while i was sleeping my speakers where giving out a police radio station, i had an alarm set up so it was pretty loud and i thought i was imagining the "niner five seven do you roger?".. how can my computer pickup radio signals? is this abnormal? lol i was freaked out

InterfaceSerial ATA150

I dont think you can raid that. Any as for the speaker things.. Yeah, thats not supposed to happen. Unless yo uhave a scanner hooked up to the speakers, it wont happen. So I dunno whats going on their.

raid doesnt really add too much performance anyway but uh if you where to raid ide, would you need a pci card to raid it?

ya man that is f*cked up... but i do have a tv, psp, ps2, wireless routers(2), three computers (two of them are crap, i just use it for music, internet, network drives) all in my room so maybe that messes with radio signals or something, read warning manuals and it says not to place tv's or computers near each other.. ruined that

Possibly but I doubt it. I dunno what to say o nthat one, lmao..

Anyways.. Only RAID 1 adds performacen, RAID 0 adds security. Oh well.. Maybe thats vice versa. Doesnt matter, you dont need it. Because for what you do, it wont make a differnce. It only makes a difference for the gamers. And busines people.

raid 0 performance, raid 1 security...

it wont increase my fps, i am an fps manic man... but uh my graphic card memory clock and core clock is at 325mhz... THAT IS NOT GOOD

also every 20 seconds my hard drive makes this like writing sound or like dialing sound for 50 seconds... what is it doing?

Back
Top Bottom