calculator for sale

whats the deal with u? i seen ur threads, u have at least 4 different threads with the stuff ur selling on ebay. ur seller name is big o 3388, and i read ur feedback, and 1 feedback is from big o 3388? i dont get it. and the current higher bidder is yankeesfan22vtbob? i think ur scamming ppl :mad:, will do something about that.

hey jp your a complete liar I am doing nothing wrong I have sold many things and nobody has complained that is my new account I am just trying to make money you idiot! I dont want to see you post another thing on my threads JP you are a scumbag!

I find it strange you trying to sell a calculator on a computer site. Maybe try home/buisness office sites? They would probably want to buy them more than the people here at CF.

I thought I would give it a try because it is like a computer because it is such a good calculator but I don't need it anymore.

yup, i told him i thought he was supisious, n he told me 2 go f$#% off in a PM he sent me, soo i reported him 2 a Moderator, but they didnt do nothing, im glad someone else did ;).

MooseMan said:
thx for the info baha wolf, although i don't think i was going 2...how long ago was his account disabled? here on CF

His account was disabled earlier today..
I've also filed a report with eBay who will be doing an investigation on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom