9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

sk8ngame said:
OKAY HERES SOME REAL INFORMATION
you can believe me or not, but my dad's company armors vehicles and such for government agencies, and i showed him this video, and he watched part of it, and talked to these guys in North carolina on a business trip, who said that they were there when they took the plane away (in that big tarp thingy in the movie) that was the big section of the plane, and they took it away as fast as possible because they thought it would be bad for americans to see that kind of thing.

so yeah
its bull$h!t

Governments cover things up they don't want people to see. I'm not saying your Dad is a liar, but governments do a lot of things to keep people from saying stuff with something called money.

Nik00117 said:
Ok ,when its PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE as in the plane will break up well doing a certain manver and this plane "did it" then it didn't happen. There is hardly any evidence that a large get hit the petengon. Do we have any videos of a plane HITTING THE PENATAGON! I never saw any.

I doubt the plane will fall apart, but it would've stalled if it flew what the government really said it did. Commercial airliners simply can't maneuver like that, they simply aren't designed to. I didn't see any thing about the plane hitting the Pentagon. It doesn't make sense either, since it's the plane went through the whole side of the E-Ring (which is reinforced due to the high-profile work done there). The nose of an airliner can't penetrate through all that concrete and steel. If there really was a airliner, you would've seen TONS of debris from the wings and engines. There is no way the engines could've vaporized from the explosion, considering that it's build to withstand very high temperatures. Instead, you see almost NO debris except for the ones that were easily carried by hand. If it was really a airliner, you would see tail sections or parts of wings or SOMETHING that couldn't be carried by hand (considering that one plane weighs tons).

Fact of the Day: Construction on The Pentagon began September 11, 1941, and coincidentally the building was hit by a "plane" exactly 60 years later on September 11, 2001. :p

Yea maybe a plane did hit it. But it certianally wasn't a commerical plane if it did. I'm sorry theres no evidence of a plane hitting that building. Just the story.

Yeah, if a plane really did hit The Pentagon, it certainly wasn't a commercial airliner.

Who thinks that this thread should now draw to a close?, many many comments from both sides,but it may never be resolved either way.
I should, as a mod stay neutral, but as just a member, can I just say that British TV had the pictures on our screens within minutes, they interrupted scheduled programmes to show the entire sequence of events uninterupted from beginning to end, given that fact, how could it be faked?
:confused:

I'm still trying to figure out if the Moon landing is fake or not. Don't know what to believe anymore. Government can do anything. I think we beat this topic to death already.

TRDCorolla said:
I'm still trying to figure out if the Moon landing is fake or not. Don't know what to believe anymore. Government can do anything. I think we beat this topic to death already.
class...

I don't think that argument will go away either, and that's been nearly 40 years!!!

I think the problem is that people don't know what to believe,
so a 757 performed an impossible manouver... and then crashed...

wouldn't be the first time, I saw a flight crash investigators program where a plane went off auto piolet and the piolets didn't notice, during the attempt to resuce the flight path the plane went into a vertical spinning dive, (which it was rescued from, and they went into a near vertical climb, (and still didn't stall), all that happened was that the instruments stopped functioning.
the plane then came back down, but in the confusion the ground lever was lost and the plane hit the ground at massive speed.
not exactly the same, but still a plane doing two manouvers that should have stalled the engines and didn't. in fact the only thing that took the plane down was the loss of the horizon and ground level.

some things can do things outside of normal opperating manouvers, and still survive, in this case you don't even know that the plane didn't stall, I mean it hardly made a sucessfull landing did it?

TRDCorolla said:
I agree, but I need more & more comments.

COME ON GUYS SPEAK OUT

I feel a plane did not hit the petangon due to lack of evdience and video of the petagon. If one did it was not a jet liner in my mind. Also a other thing I don't DOUBT that a plane hit the world trade center. I mean you CAN'T HIDE THAT. The video even shows the plane hitting. HOWEVER did it knock down the building is the question. You ask why that is such an important question. Well the callopse of the builidng caused a lot of deaths. Also if you talk to poeple who witnessed the planes hitting the petagon often times they say it wasn't a 747 or any commerical jet liner. However the goverment also has a lot of poeple saying it did. Frankly when you SHOW ME A VIDEO of the plane that apparently hit the petagon i'll be pleased and it has to be more then a few screens long. Also um they say no PLANE could go though that many reinforced concerte walls that is why some poeple believe it was a military controlled plane with a bomb on it to make a little bigger impact. Also you forget the plane that "went down" in pennysiliva or w/e it was is still flying to this date...

I HEARD BIN LADEN IS ON HOLIDAY WITH ELVIS IN KAZAHKSTAN, STAYING WITH LORD LUCAN AND BORAT SAGDIYEV, IS THIS TRUE?!?!?11!11

Seriously, don't trust everything you read on the Internet. Most of it is wild speculation, with little to no proof or real evidence.

Nik00117 said:
I feel a plane did not hit the petangon due to lack of evdience and video of the petagon. If one did it was not a jet liner in my mind. Also a other thing I don't DOUBT that a plane hit the world trade center. I mean you CAN'T HIDE THAT. The video even shows the plane hitting. HOWEVER did it knock down the building is the question. You ask why that is such an important question. Well the callopse of the builidng caused a lot of deaths. Also if you talk to poeple who witnessed the planes hitting the petagon often times they say it wasn't a 747 or any commerical jet liner. However the goverment also has a lot of poeple saying it did. Frankly when you SHOW ME A VIDEO of the plane that apparently hit the petagon i'll be pleased and it has to be more then a few screens long. Also um they say no PLANE could go though that many reinforced concerte walls that is why some poeple believe it was a military controlled plane with a bomb on it to make a little bigger impact. Also you forget the plane that "went down" in pennysiliva or w/e it was is still flying to this date...
I saw a programme that claimed that it was the way the towers were constructed that caused them to collapse, yes, they had concrete walls, but the percentage of concrete to glass was far less than some tall buidings, the classic example is the Empire State, that had two aircraft hit it I believe, one, a civilian light aircraft, the other a wartime twin engined bomber, a Lockheed Hudson, in the 40's or 50's, I believe, which caused fairly minimal damage, I remember the newsreel shots, the aircraft embedded halfway, a smallish hole, & blackened concrete.
The other aspect of the towers incidents is the intense heat generated by nearly full fuel tanks which exploded, twisted the comparitively light girders, allowing the rest of the structure to collapse inward & downward.
I'm only quoting here, but it sounds pretty logical.

Back
Top Bottom