by my mom's request...

My opinion would be to let the kid have his privacy. Second of all if you need a AIM logger download one off azureus, find a serial, and viola it works. You might want to hide the program or change the name so he doesn't get suspicious.

I think it's a good idea to monitor the kid if he's only young. I know if i had a little brother i wouldn't want him talking to strangers on the internet especially with all the looney's out there.

I think they should be applauded for the efforts to make sure he is safe.

hmm...I really have to side with the mother. I mean, if my son were out doing god knows what...I would really need to know. Who cares about whose going out with who. He's only 10 but smoking/drugs/alcohol are right around the corner from entering his life.

~K-Pow~ said:
I think it's a good idea to monitor the kid if he's only young. I know if i had a little brother i wouldn't want him talking to strangers on the internet especially with all the looney's out there.

I think they should be applauded for the efforts to make sure he is safe.

Thats how life works, there are pedos out there, but thats life, personally i think the kid will grow up with a better life if he is left to grow up himself. If hs mum spends the whole time behind him, he will never learn.

hell get in trouble withen a week,guarantee.its aim,who wouldent eventualy get in trouble?. plus I think its very wrong to moniter his convos

how old is he, because now that i think about it, i wasnt allowed to have internet on my room computer till i was like 12
lol
sucks definately, but i wasnt swearin all the time on the computer in the kitchen, ya know?
but now i can swear however much i flippin want (edited so i dont get banned ;)) but i can everywhere but here :)

Back
Top Bottom