AMD Dethrowned. Intel Steps up.

Windsor and Brisbane will be the new AM2 processors from AMD. AM2 will be unspectacular. Until AMD releases a new architecture, the jump to DDR2 won't provide much excitement.

alvino said:
Windsor and Brisbane will be the new AM2 processors from AMD. AM2 will be unspectacular. Until AMD releases a new architecture, the jump to DDR2 won't provide much excitement.
Any benchmarks yet so Intel fans dont get to excited with the conroe :D

just wait for the benchies from AMD(they dont seem so desperate realising benchmarks of a processor thats in development) the new processors

NeXuS said:
just wait for the benchies from AMD(they dont seem so desperate realising benchmarks of a processor thats in development) the new processors
well i do like AMD and intel both but i have a gut feeling intel is gunna take the throne, those benchmarks on the prototype conroe are fregin awesome!! :D

Yea the current processor no doubt thats next gen processor weird is not using new socket

NeXuS said:
Yea the current processor no doubt thats next gen processor weird is not using new socket
well not really. the LGA 775 socket is fairly new and also effecient as far as i know, so no need 2 dvelop a new socket.

Back
Top Bottom